About Mandag Morgen (Monday Morning)
Monday Morning is Scandinavia’s leading independent think tank. We turn risks into opportunities for private and public decision makers within key agendas such as climate change, sustainability, welfare systems, public health, corporate innovation and growth, globalization and digital society.
While our analytical weekly is published in Danish, our reports, events and networks are often in English, reaching a broader, international audience. Monday Morning’s experts frequently undertake international speaking engagements, presenting our work and sharing Nordic experiences and perspectives on current European and global affairs.
Monday Morning is not a traditional think tank. We combine competencies from the fields of media, academia and consulting and are in constant development, which makes many of our activities experimental in nature. Therefore, no well-established set of ethical guidelines suitable for a company like Monday Morning exist. Accordingly, we have had to develop our own ethical principles, suited for our unique concept and working conditions. They are:
- Documentation: Our work must be comprehensively documented to ensure that all products of Monday Morning build on the best available knowledge.
- Fairness: All those directly affected by the work of Monday Morning should be treated fairly. This includes sources as well as persons and organizations mentioned in Monday Morning products.
- Independence: Our strict independence guarantees that Monday Morning always maintains clear demarcations Monday Morning and its external partners and clients as well as internally between different parts of the organization.
Monday Morning is organized as a corporate group with three related companies:
- Mandag Morgen Danmark produces analyses for the online portal and print edition of the Monday Morning weekly as well as publications, events, and networks for a broad range of Danish and Nordic decision makers.
- Mandag Morgen International develops networks, events, and publications, particularly on the climate agenda for global decision makers. Projects include Sustainia and Global Opportunity Network.
- Mandag Morgen Management manages and services the Monday Morning group.
Monday Morning is owned by its founder, Erik Rasmussen.
The board of directors are Erik Rasmussen (CEO), Lisbeth Knudsen (director of Mandag Morgen Danmark and editor-in-chief for the Monday Morning weekly), Morten Nielsen (director of Mandag Morgen International), Sidsel Bogh og Morten Christensen (CFO).
The employees of Monday Morning primarily include high level experts and top academics with post-graduate degrees in business management, government administration, political science, sociology, anthropology and journalism.
Employees in all parts of Monday Morning and in all locations cooperate with each other and with a broad range of relevant external consultants and institutions – nationally and internationally.
For an overview of, and contact information for, Monday Morning employees, please click here.